- Provide a safe and welcoming space for the GLBTQI and ally communities.
- Serve as a resource center.
- Educate the GLBTQI and larger university communities.
- Represent the GLBTQI community and serve as its advocate.
- Promote ally development through Project SAFE and other programs.
Visit our WolfWiki page by clicking here.
Diversity On Campus at NC State
The GLBT Center and other diversity units like Multicultural Student Affairs are now a part of the new Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity. This helps to align similar offices and units to provide better service and functionality for students, faculty, staff, and the larger community as it relates to equity and diversity.