Project SAFE is an ally training program and Transgender 101 is an awareness module. They are both conducted multiple times throughout the year by experienced and trained facilitators. Project SAFE training is 3 hours long and Trans 101 is 2 hours long; both are designed to cover a broad array of information. Each participant receives a complete set of materials to keep. The expectations of training sessions are:
- to promote a learning environment.
- to have active participants.
- to share knowledge, thoughts, and ideas.
- to have an openness to diversity and individual differences.
PLEASE NOTE: Project SAFE cannot be offered as extra credit for any class or as a sanction for any type of behavioral violation.
Spring 2013 Training Dates (Registration is Required to Attend.)
All trainings will be located in Harrelson Hall Room 330
- Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Friday, March 15, 2013 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
To attend please fill out the registration form by clicking on the image below.
For a complete list of Project Safe Allies please click on the image below.